Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Another week

I don't mean for this to be a weekly blog, but time seems to be getting away from me. Between work and trying to get things straightened up around here, I always seem to run out of time at the end of the night. So here's what I've been doing this week.

First, The Biggest Loser. Alli and Kelly made it into the final and the 2 boys were below the yellow line. How Cool Is That? I have to say, Kelly REALLY surprised me. I didn't think she had a snowballs chance of making it. I think Alli will be the Biggest Loser. She is determined. I can't believe how good she looks. And she did almost all of it at home. I voted to keep Mark there. I love Roger, but I felt like the elimination was crap. The contestants should have been able to vote off who they wanted like they always have done. All the "surprises" this season have been weird. So I voted for Roger cause I know that's what the contestants would have done. Next week will be interesting.

I also discovered Netflix. This is another reason I haven't been posting that much. In the last 2 weeks I have watched 4 movies. That is a record for me. The last movie I saw in a theater was Titanic. LOL. I just can't justify paying that much for a movie, so I'm always years behind on watching them. So far I've seen Knocked Up, The Wedding Date, Enchanted, and The Darjeeling Limited. The last one was wierd, but I enjoyed them all. It's hard not to think you have to get them back right away, so I try to watch them quickly. I need to start pacing myself.

I still haven't done any scrapbooking. I need to go take some new pics to get my juices flowing again. The pressure of all the scrapbook stuff staring at me is starting to get to me, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I voted for Maark too. (Do you read televisionwithoutpity.com? You should! It's hysterical.) I know what happened but I haven't SEEN it.

    I'm really toying with the idea of going back to Netflix. My problem is that I felt like I didn't have to hurry and they'd sit around. Not very efficient either. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo