Friday, February 01, 2008

stuff

Well, I didn't have to stay in the hospital, YEAH!! The Dr. gave me a shot of antibiotics, 2 prescriptions, and 4 days off work. I could lie and say I'm bummed about being off, but I can't do that. I wish I wasn't in so much pain, so I could go do something fun, but I'm OK just laying here. On th good news front, I am down 15 Lb.!!!I am within spiting distance of being under 300 Lb. I can not remember the last time I was under 300Lb.

This is a layout of Madalyn and David. (Daddy) Expect to see a lot of these. I really like the way it turned out. I experimented some, and was pleased with the results. The paper is new from Making Memories called Chelsea's Place. I really like it. I am surprised at the types of paper I am drawn to. This seems very artsy To me. I got it at Michaels. I do not need anymore paper, but could not pass it up.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is very intresting, keep it up. Also for daily comedy videos from all over the net check out my blog or go to http://lmaoclips.tk! Homepage it to get some laughs everyday before surfing the web!
    Cya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! on the 15!! and I love the layout you made with that making memories paper....which I of course need now!!! love it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo