Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love you always forever...


This is my entry for scrapping the music this week. The song is I Love You Always Forever. My first thought was my son. Romantic love comes and goes, but the love of a mother for her child is always and forever. My life was completely changed the day he was born. The paper is Urban Lily, which I love but often don't know how to use it. The embellishments are Me and my BIG Ideas.

Life has been OK. My eating has been good except for today. What is with people who know you are trying to eat healthy and lose weight and they bring you doughnuts!!! Hubby knows that if there are doughnuts in this house, I will find them. He comes home from work today cause it is raining, and has a dozen doughnuts and hot chocolate. This is my kryptonite. He is the number one person telling me how great it would be for me to lose weight, but he is also my number one sabotager. I don't get it. Long story short is I ate 2 doughnuts. And drank the hot chocolate. I have no will power.

Tomorrow is the awards lunch at work. I will receive a 15 year award. The prize is $1000.00 to take a trip somewhere. I have no idea where I want to go. Well, I'm lying. I want to take a cruise to Alaska, but #1- $1000.00 won't cut it, it would be a minimum of $1800.00 and #2- I am in no shape to take a cruise. I need to lose at least 50 lb. more. So, where can I go for $1000.00?
I can not believe I made it 15 years with this company. In general, it is an OK place to work, but lately, it has been hard. The company lost a key member of it's supervisor staff last year, and since then, it has been all down hill.
I want to take pics with my old crew, so tomorrow I'm sure I'll have something to post.

5 comments:

  1. hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
    check it out ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
    check it out ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's wonderful that you are getting such a great reward for your years there. How about a weekend at a spa? Something to nourish your spirit and body?

    As for the willpower, remember, probably in the past, you would have eaten more than 2 doughnuts. And you can have the hot chocolate -- just get the sugar free kind and even if you have real milk with it, it's not that many calories and it's worth it if it refreshes you.

    Remember, do remember how far you've come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for playing along!! love the flower work and the cute photo!! have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout for this week's song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo