Thursday, February 28, 2008

I can't think of a title....


This is my layout of Joanna from her baby shower. I have been working on her scrapbook and really liked the way this one turned out.
My frame of mind hasn't really improved much since monday. I did tell my boss I needed the rest of the week off. So I don't go back in till Monday. I am just in one of those funks I guess. Yesterday I shopped. Today I am going to attempt to clean the kitchen and the bedroom. Tomorrow my cousin and I are going to a craft show and then I'll probably go see me parents in the evening. Sat. and Sun. I don't know yet. Probably finish Eat Love Pray and then get started on Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Big? by Peter Walsh. There has been a lot of chatter on the blogs about the connection between clutter and fat. It makes sense to me. I know if my kitchen were in better shape I'd be more inclined to *make* dinner instead of snacking.
Off to clean something...wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evelyn,

    I was reading online at the NYT that clutter in the kitchen makes some people fat. (A lot of people took this to mean that they should get rid of their expensive gadgets, etc. which was NOT the point.) But the point was (to me) that if your kitchen is cluttered (like mine), it's easier to go out or fix something easy than to make a nutritious meal. I really did mean, by the way, that you should look into teaching your skills. You're really a great scrapper and I bet you would enjoy showing others how to do things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo