Thursday, February 21, 2008

15 years


This is Stefanie and me at the awards lunch today for Baker's. Stef is my long lost *daughter*. I love this girl something fierce. She is one of the main reasons I hated leaving my old store.


These are some of the other reason I hated to go. This is Becky, Letty and Janelle. I hired and trained all these girls and they are some of the best workers I ever had.

I had a lot of fun at the lunch. Got to see the old employees and people I had worked with years ago.
Baker's isn't such a bad place.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. Look please here

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you were totally having fun. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and you look great. I'm glad you had a great time. You really deserve it.


    (FYI: you might have to change your blog to have word verification to keep the spammers out. Sigh. They're so annoying!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo