Thursday, February 07, 2008

100 post!!

Wow, this is my 100th post. I feel like I should celebrate or something. It's hard to believe I could comeup with something to blog about 100 times!!
So first things first.

This is my entry for Scrapping the Music this week. The song is "World" by Five for Fighting. The girls are the daughters of a friend of mine. I had never heard this song before, but as I heard it I saw all this blues and reds and yellows kind of swirling around. I really like how it turned out.
****DISCLAIMER***
The following layout is just to document my vote on Super Tuesday and the historic nature of it...not a way to put my political opinion out there.

I also like the way this one came out. I am finding myself drawn to strong colors and patterns.

On the eating healthy front, I am doing well. I have stuck to vegetables and chicken and water for most meals, the soda consupmtion is way down, and I have found the 100 calorie snack packs are my new best friends. I will admit,however, that the cupcake ones are too tempting for me. I ate 2 packs in 12 hours yesterday and lets just say it's a good thing I'm off today. I can tell you how many holes are in my ceiling tiles in the restroom!!
My leg is getting better with the antibiotics, and I start wound care next week to help get rid of the biggest scab on my leg. The Dr. says we can probably avoid anymore scars if we are careful.
Well, I want to say thanks to the 2 or 3 people who read my blog. I hope I haven't bored you and here's to 100 more posts.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 100th!

    I'm sorry that I haven't been around as much lately. I love the two layouts. (I really love the turquoise color pattern too.) Your scrapbook designs are always so pretty and clever. Have you thought about teaching a class on that? Does your county have recreation classes? You'd be a great teacher.

    I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you can get rid of those sores and scabs.

    As for 100-calorie packs...I can't have them around sometimes. It's still better than buying a package of cookies but it's too much temptation for me.

    Keep up the good work with the food and get well. Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100!!! Amazing! Like your lo for Scrapping the Music! With your circles cutout. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post.

    We are having problems with Fang Jr. and sores - have already been to two doctors and nothing seems to work. I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great layout!! love the colors and all the circles!! fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo