Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rainy Sunday

Photobucket
Today has been rainy here in beautiful So. Cal. The weather forecasters said it was gonna be a horrible storm, rainy all day and night with thunderstorms. I would say they were a little off. At least here where I'm at. It has rained a little on and off, but nothing like they predicted. Oh well. I got to sit home and get some rest.

Eating has been a little off track the last couple of days. Tomorrow is Denise's 36th birthday, and while I'm not disabled by grief, I am a little sad. I still can't believe she's been gone 14 months now. 2 Thanksgivings, 2 Christmases, and now 2 birthdays. I just wish we had had more time. I feel like things weren't finished with us. Ahh. There's just nothing I can do now but hope she knows how much I love and miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo