Sunday, December 02, 2007

scrap room


I'm sorry I haven't been around this week, I've been working on my scrap area. I am very excited to have a dedicated space for this so I don't have to drag my bags all over the house! Hubby is excited cause he will have the kitchen table back.



This is only the beginning. I can not believe how much stuff I have but I think it is because it was all in bags, so I didn't realize that I had a lot of things. I even typed out labels for the drawers and stuff. (For me, that is BIG, LOL) Hopefully by next weekend I'll be done.

So this week was ok. Eating was good, I only messed up once or twice. I do not know why I buy cookies. I know I will eat them if they are here, but still I buy them. I really need to eat breakfast. I would only have to get up 15 min. earlier, but they are a precious 15 min.!! That is my goal this week.

We are hopin we will be able to have a good Christmas this year. Hubby hasn't worked in two weeks, and my car needed a new transmission this week. $1500.00!! It is a good thing we had already decided to cut down on presents!!

Today I am going to another craft show. I hope they have some different things this time. I'm looking for Christmas presents!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome how organized you've gotten. It looks really clean and I bet you are just loving it. (I know how you feel; I just found some pieces of beading that I got about 6 years ago -- lost but now found.)

    I'm so sorry about the work situation AND the transmission. You have a good attitude and I know you will get through this. I wish I could help but I will send good thoughts to you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo