Tuesday, November 06, 2007

soda

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I'm watching Biggest Loser and the challenge is to haul as many soda cans up a ramp and into a container and the team with the most weight wins. They were talking about how many sodas a person drinks a year and so on, and I got to thinking. How much of my weight comes from liquid? I drink root beer all day long at work. Or Coke with strawberries. Or Mr. Pibb. At home, snapples. Rasberry ice tea, peach ice tea, once in a while, coke. Nothing diet. I HATE the way diet soda tastes.

I need to drink water. Or crystal light, which I don't really have a problem with. The calories I consume in sugary drinks are around 1500. It is an estimate cause working in a restaraunt, we drink out of little cups so there are some estimating going on. That is amazing. 1500. That is seriously something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo