Thursday, November 15, 2007

Penguins and other things...



This is my penguin friend I got from Joann's for 40% off the other day. I just love him!!! I think this Christmas is gonna be a themed one...penguins! I bought the cutest wrapping paper from Target from the dollar bin, all penguins. I am trying to come up with a name for him, but nothing cute is coming to mind, LOL. I may go back and get him a friend.




My favorite show, Project Runway is back on, YEAH!! I think this year is gonna be great. I can see the cattiness already!! My first impression is I like Sweet P and Christian and Ricky.

I've decided to keep a food log for a couple of weeks, just eating the way I do now, and see what I can learn. I am not on my eating plan at all, but having done SBD for so long, I am not eating totally the way I used to. Some of it did rub off, LOL. I made a joke about my version of hell being having to constantly filling out a food log, but that got me thinking that they are good tools, if used and filled out faithfully. I won't include calories yet, the simpler the better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm feeling a bit better today. It's a struggle we have and all we can do is keep trying.

    I hope your cellulitis is better; I worked in a doctor's office and I know that's so painful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo