Tuesday, October 16, 2007

scrapbook



These are the layouts I did for my son's scrapbook while I was sick. The first one is us in the hospital. 1985. I was 19. Boy, was I young!! He is 2 days old. I had to have a c-section and was given general anestetic (sp?) so the first day I was out!!
The second page is our first day home. He is now 6 days old. We were in the hospital 5 days cause of the c-section.
The third page is my hubby and my son on his first Father's Day, 1985. We went to Redondo Beach, Calif. We love Redondo. It has a pier, shops, places to eat, and if you want you can go into the sand and water. (I do not like sand, so I stay on the pier, LOL)

On the diet front, I have been able to keep some solid food down the last couple of days. I haven't really had to watch what I'm eating, I'm sticking to eggs and cereal for right now. On a side note, do not, I repeat, DO NOT buy the mini dark chocolate mint 3 musketeers. These things are HEAVEN and can not be eaten in a rational manner. Oh, to be normal and not eat a whole bag of candy at once.

2 comments:

  1. love the new layouts....so sweet!! and thanks for the warning on the mini 3 musketeers!!!! Hope your feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning on the mini musketeers. They had the 100 calorie ones and the serving size was half of a bar. WHO EATS HALF OF A BAR?

    I love the new layouts and you look so cute with your son. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo