Wednesday, September 05, 2007

cleaning

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tomorrow I will be cleaning my kitchen. I do not look forward to this, in fact, I dread it. I HATE cleaning my house. There is nothing about cleaning that I like. I odten think that there is something seriously wrong with me. Where is my "womanly" cleaning gene at? Isn't cleaning something all women like to do? All except me. My kitchen is a disaster. The table is covered with scrapbooking stuff, my chairs are covered with magazines and books, the cabinets are covered with junk. I am going to get rid of all the crap, and organize the other stuff. Hopefully this won't be an all day thing. Maybe I'll take pics. Maybe not. It is pretty bad!!

2 comments:

  1. At one time, I earned extra money in college by cleaning houses. These were houses that were already clean (IMHO). My joke is that God only gave me X number of times I could clean any house and I've used them all up.

    I've been decluttering and putting things away (except for the middle room aka the junk room) so I feel your pain. Good luck with it! Sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Doctors always blame everything on our weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way about cleaning....as you!!!! I want to be the type that is always cleaning....but I don't think it's going to happen'...but you did an awesome job of cleaning up the kitchen....love the before and after pics....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo