Wednesday, August 15, 2007

vacation

I am off of work for the next 4 days!!!! I am soooo happy!!! I don't really have anything special planned, lunch with Ryan tomorrow, dinner with my Mom and Kathy on Friday, and the rest of the time to lay around. Definetely want to get some reading done, I have the new Ann Rule book to get started, and want to do some scrapbooking.

I am so excited. No supervisors, no lower management asking stupid questions, no worries about someone not showing up for their shift, no worrying about wether they went over in hours, NOTHING!!!!!!

I will also be concentrating on my eating. 5 small meals a day, no starches, no sugar, more fruits and veggies. I am hoping with me home for 4 days, I can get rid of the cravings for the bad stuff before I have to go back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:14 AM

    Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it -- you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo