Tuesday, August 28, 2007

sisters


This is the layout I worked on last night. This picture of Denise and I was taken at our Grandmother's house, probably at Easter, given the flowers. I was 8 or 9 and Denise was 2 or 3. I really like the paper, but sometimes I think the background is too busy.
I did leave work early today, a little family emergency. I really didn't want to be there any way. I am really getting burnt out there.
I have some tomatoes and zuchini left over from the farmer's market, I have got to think of something good for dinner. Maybe some kind of salad. I don't know, I'll think on it.
OK, enough randomness.

1 comment:

  1. That's very pretty! You and Denise were cute little girls!

    I hope everyone's okay in your family.

    I have some vegetables that my mom gave me and I need to use them up before it's too late. Hope tomorrow's better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo