Friday, August 17, 2007

Farmer's Market



This morning I got up and went to the local Farmer's Market. Since I usually work Friday mornings, this was something I was looking forward to doing. Here are some pictures of some of my loot. I love the mexican zucchinis, they are great steamed whole and hubby loves jalapenos. I am such a bread junkie, and this woman makes every kind of bread imaginable sugar free. This is an 11 grain, sugar free apple cinnamon bread. YUMMY!! Of course I had to get a tub of kalamata olives. This man of greek decsent brines them himself in white wine vinegar. They are sooo good. I also get some beautiful tomatoes and sunflowers, but the battery went out on my camera.
I also got in some walking, which is good, although by 9:30 am it was 92 degrees out. (UUGGHH) I think I will make it a mission to check out the Thursday night farmer's market in Redlands next week. I really like the idea of fresh fruit and veggies, and at night it would be a lot cooler. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the walking! It's hard to get motivated to go outside when it's hot and humid but you did it! Yay you!

    The fresh veggies and bread looks delicious. You have very good willpower to only get ONE loaf of bread and making sure it's a sugar-free one at that.

    I hope you're having a good weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo