Friday, July 20, 2007

new layouts



These are my 2 new layouts. The first one is a layout of the lillies in my garden. I really like the way it came out. I used some new things, well, new to me, like the corner punch and having the mats behind the pics.
The second layout is my cousin R and myself. We have been like sisters thru the years. the top pic is when we were 12 or 13, the bottom pic is 18-19, and the side pic is early 40's. (I know, I can't believe it either!!!) I don't know about this layout, I'm thinking the paper is very busy. I like the concept, I may go back and re-work it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the diet front, I have been forced into a diet because I couldn't get myself there on my own. I have a "peptic ulcer" or a bleeding ulcer. The Doc says with antibiotics and a better diet, it can be controled and I won't be subjected to a life of boiled chicken and buttermilk. I need to eat fresh fruit and veggies, no caffeine, no soda, no spicy foods and no processed foods. We are trying to keep the stomach acids down. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to get with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo