Thursday, July 26, 2007

HOT

I know it is the middle of July, But I am really, really tired of the heat. Where I live in So. Cal., we are literally at the border of civilization and the desert. I weigh roughly double what I should, so carrying around all this extra insulation really SUCKS!!!! I do not know what possessed me to agree to move out here, instead of closer to the beach. Oh yeah, I remember. It was CHEAP!!!

The one good thing about being so miserable is I have no appetite. With the peptic ulcer, I have to eat something, but the things I want are fresh, cool things. Today I ate very well, lots of fruit and veggies, and my only indulgence was a watermelon "paleta". (A mexican version of a popscicle made out of fruit juice.) The watermelon ones are to die for!!!

I also got some exercise, indulging in my favorite sport, shopping. I parked the car at the end of the isle and walked around to all the stores instead of moving the car. I had to get some B-day presents for the kids of one of my employees. 3 in one month. I also did some scrapbook shopping. I may have to restrict myself from that for a while. I have an insane amount of paper and embellishments now.

Well, that's all for now. Back to sweatin thru the blog lists.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:12 AM

    I'm in central Florida and it's hot here too, although I'm on the water so there's a breeze in the evening. I'm struggling with weight loss and enjoy reading your blog. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE OFF OF THE WATER AND HAVE A BREEZE...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo