Sunday, June 03, 2007

Daisy



This is my cat Daisy. She is trying to cool off in my son's window. I can not believe how hot it is already here. Today was 90 degrees.

I hate the summertime. I am so hot. I sweat horribly. I can't wear cute *summer* clothes. If we ever sell this house, I am definetely movong closer to the beach.

I've been reading 'Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul' I started it last night. The thing that keep being pointed out to me is that I have to change my thinking form *diet* to *way of life*. The more I think of this as a diet, the more I am doomed to fail. I need to change my lifestyle. I need to go from eating chocolate, cookies, bread, muffins, buttered popcorn, biscuits and gravy to eating good for me, low calorie fruits, vegetables, whole grains and water.

What does being fat do for me? I have seen this question a lot lately. I will think about it and post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo