Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back on the wagon

Well, I did really well for 4 days. Watched what I was eating, ate breakfast, took healthy snacks to work. Then Friday it went to hell. I haven't gone completely bananas, but I am dangerously close to the edge, so now it is time to climb back on the wagon. "What nourishes me also destroys me" I need to get back to basics. It was typical emotional eating that threw me off. We had a serious financial crisis this week that my parents had to bale us out of. I am mortified at this turn of events, but it is what it is, and now is the time to learn from my mistakes and go forward.

As is par for the course, I tend to beat myself up for things that go badly, and overeating is the first thing to appear in my voyage of self hatred. Sometimes I seriously think I need some professional help.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day, and the damage is minimal, so I start again in my fight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo