Wednesday, June 06, 2007

baby steps

Today I got up 15 minutes early so I could eat breakfast. I had some oatmeal. Not the good kind, that takes 10 minutes to make. The instant weight control oatmeal. It is not good. I may have to get up 30 minutes early. I know to most people this isn't a big deal, but to me it is. Sleep is precious, and I never seem to have enough. Why don't I go to bed early? Because right now I am sleeping on the couch in the front room. (because of my leg, I'm afaid my husband will kick it on accident) Our house is not settled until 11 or 11:30 at night. Then I have to get up at 3:45 to go into bed when Hubby gets up. Then I have to get up at 6:00 to make sure my son is up for work. I know I should just stay up then, but that extra hour of sleep until 7 is special to me. Maybe I'll make hubby sleep on the sofa, buy my son an alarm clock he can actually hear, and not wake up all the time. I doubt it. That would mean putting myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo