Friday, May 25, 2007

More random thoughts




A very good friend of mine, Cheryl, took this picture a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love it!! Everything about it is perfect. I hope one day she will put up a website or blog with her pictures on it, she is very talented.




So, I have more random thoughts today, so things might jerk along.




Today is the last day of my vacation, and tomorrow it is back to work. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I could see myself having another couple of days off, but on the other, going back to work is OK too. I do miss the kids there. They are like my other family. I really didn't do anything with my time off. Tues. and Wed. just sat around the house and slept. A lot. Yesterday I went with my cousin to a scrapbooking store out in Ontario I had heard about. It was amazing. I have never seen so much stuff in one place before. I will definetely have to go back. It was a little pricey, I spent $36.00, but the stuff I bought I haven't seen anywhere else. Then we went out to lunch and talked. Ricki(my cousin) is going to be a grandma. Her daughter,Joanna, is 5 weeks pregnant. She is thrilled. It is amazing cause it seems like a few years ago when she was telling me she was pregnant with Joanna.




Today I am going out to dinner with my Mom and her friend, Kathy. They always go out on Friday nights, and since I'm home, I invited myself along. I think it will be fun. This has been a hard week for me and it should end on a good note.








This picture I took this morning after watering the plants. I can't believe my luck in getting in the shot of the butterfly. I just feel lucky right now, I can't explain it. Any hoo, I need to go finish the housework, just thought I'd put some of this stuff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo