Friday, May 04, 2007

exersice, ugh!!


I hate to exercise. I work for 8-10 hours a day on my feet. I have always considered this all the exercise I need, but apparently I am wrong. My main problem is I am a very big girl. Doing even 10 minutes on the treadmill is hard for me, and I get disgusted with myself. I've tried tapes and DVD's, but I am also very uncordinated, so that frustrates me too. I do 5 or 10 mins, and quit cause I can't do the things the way they are on the tapes.
It annoys me that I have gotten into this mess. When I was younger, I was overweight, but I was still very active. I walked or rode my bike everywhere. I played tennis and raquetball, I was outside a lot. Maybe I should look in the toy section amd find something that would be fun or game-like and take the *work* out of workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo