Wednesday, May 02, 2007

cats and stuff


This is my baby, Daisy. We have had her for about 3 years. My hubby found her on New Year's Day, under our van. It was raining, so he brought her in. This is the man who does not like animals. She has him wrapped around her little paw!! She follows him all over the house. I have to admit, I am a little jealous. I would love for her to cuddle with me, but she is not having any of that!!!


today at work was OK. We were busy cause it was the 2nd, so that was good. I got up late, and forgot my breakfast and snack at home. I was really scared today that I was gonna lose it and go over board on the food, since I didn't have my prepared stuff. I did pretty good. I did eat a flour tortilla, but other than that, I didn't lose control. My problem now is I am really hungry. I just ate dinner, and I still feel hungry. I will probably have some popcorn later. I need to watch myself later, when I get off of here.

Tomorrow I am going to make a trip to trader joe's. Got their flyer today and saw some stuff I think would be good for my *way of eating*. Need to mix it up a little. I am sooooooo glad I am off tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo