Wednesday, April 11, 2007

me

This is me on Christmas day. 3 1/2 months ago. There are so many things I dislike about my face. The double chin. The bags under my eyes. The red tint my skin takes on. The fact that one eye opens bigger than the other. The fatness.
I also detest my hair color. I had beautiful blonde hair until the day I turned 25, then I got yhis ugly brown color. Tomorrow, I am gonna do something about that. I am going to get some highlights. I am very nervous, cause I've never done anything like this before, but my hair color is something I can do something about now, a quick fix, if you will. The rest of the things I don't like, well, they will take sometime to fix. I am hoping that this quick fix, so to speak, will help me get some motivation and momentum going towards my weightloss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo