Tuesday, April 03, 2007

made it through the day

Well, I made it through today. I wasn't sure I was going to this morning. I was so tired, didn't want to get up and I did not exercise this morning. I got to work, and it is one thing after another, not to mention the fact that we were swamped. My supervisor is a butt-head and I swear that the man is going to drive me insane. He gave me a hard time about leaving early yesterday for my Dr.'s appointment after I worked a whole week even though I had a note to be off work. Next time I will just take the time off and he can run my store.

Eating was good. I didn't have breakfast which was the only bad thing I did today. I stuck to diet soda and water, ate a decent amount of veggies, although I should eat more, stayed away from the sugar, and have not started the late night bingefest I usually have after everyone is asleep. I did dance around to the music in my i-pod while E was taking a shower, so I did get in a little extra movement.

My goals for tomorrow are to get up at 6 am, eat some breakfast, do 15 min. on the treadmill, and to drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo