Thursday, February 01, 2007



This is a picture of my sister Denise and myself taken in 1976. (That would have been hard to figure out, uh?) I was 11 and Denise is 4. I have always loved this picture of us. It was actually taken as part of a package at Milton Mann studios. It was a music studio, I got sucked into taking accordian lessons, and there is also a pic of me with the accordian taken at the same time floating around somewhere!!! I have been looking at pictures lately, especialy the older ones, cause I feel like I can't remember anything from our childhood. I don't know if that is normal or not, but it is scary. Looking at the pics seems to jog my memory and that makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo