Friday, February 23, 2007

losing weight


I need to lose weight. I look at that sentence and think, it's never gonna happen. Why? I have so many things wrong with me that it is an impossibility. I am lazy. I hate exercise. I don't eat right. I know what to eat, I just don't. I am a procrastinator. I know that I have to plan things ahead, but I let the laziness get the best of me, and don't. I don't want to work on it, I want it to be easy, I mean it was a piece of cake, literally, to get in this condition. I want to eat what I want, be self indulgent, lay round, and lose weight.
I need to remember that life is a choice. Everything that happens in my life, to my life, is my choice. I need to make better choices. Maybe I need to grow up and see that life is a compromise. If I give up all the junk food and bad habits, I would be thinner.
What do I think will happen when I get thin? Why do I hang onto my fat? This is something to think about. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo