Wednesday, November 29, 2006

one week

It has been one week since my sister died. I am so sad. I can't believe I will never see her again, never hear her laugh, see her crazy smile. She was always so happy and outgoing. I was jealous of her sometimes casue she had a "who cares" attitude toward life. Things that would upset me or make me crazy, she just let roll off her back. I do know I will be glad after Saturday and the Memorial service is over. Things need to be completed. We have heard amazing things from people who knew her, who loved her as much as we did. We always knew Denise was an amazing, giving person, but it has been so nice to have that confirmed. We had to call the mortuaury and have them set up more chairs for the amount of people who have said they want to be their. Anyway, I keep going. Can't do much else, and the alternative is unexceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo