Sunday, November 26, 2006

My sister, Denise


This is the last picture I have of my sister, Denise. It was taken Sept. 16, 2006, after my cousin Donnie's wedding. That is her goddaughter, Christina with her. This is her last picture because my beautiful sister is gone. She passed away on Nov. 22, 2006 of an apparent heart attack. She was 34 years old. I am devestated. She was supposed to be around so we could grow old together. She was supposed to be around to help as our parents get older. She was supposed to be around when my son had kids to be a 2nd Granny. She was not supposed to die this way. She was not supposed to leave so soon. So many people loved her and she helped so many people. I do not know what was so important that God needed her so soon, but it had better be good. She was very much needed here, with us, with me. We saw the body for the last time today, Tues. she will be creamated. We are not sure this is what she wanted, but who thinks of things like this at such a young age. I think she is OK with it. I am going to miss her more than I can imagine. Rest in peace my sweet angel, and don't worry, I'll do the best I can. Love you always, Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo