Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween

Halloween at my house was weird this year. We got 8 kids. That is it, 8. This is not good news for someone on a diet who has no control over candy, LOL!! I made my son put the bowl in his room, kinda a out of sight, outa mind thing. I don't know why we didn't get any kids. We put out a pumpkin and everything. Oh well. It only reafirms my belief that Halloween is not a real holiday. I used to hate going trick or treating, getting dress up and the whole thing. My favorite halloween was one where I din;t even go out trick or treating. My parents were redecorating the kitchen and my Uncle Ken and Rene and Tex were there and they made homemade doughnuts, brownies, apple cider and popcorn and it was great. Lots of laughter, jokes, and just a good time. It is one of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo