Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Britany Spears

I just logged on to AOL and found this as the "top" news story. Britany Spears to divorce Kevin Federline. WHAT???? This is an election day. Key elements in our democratic proccess are being decided today and Britany Spears is the big headline??? I realize we are in a society that worships celebrities and that we all live vicariously through these people, but come on!!! This is why there is such apathy and non commitment to real issues in this country. I know I'm not the upmost authority to the issues at hand, but I do make an effort to keep up to date on the issues and make an informed decision. I am just amazed at what we consider news anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo