Thursday, October 19, 2006

South Beach Diet



These are some of the people from the SBD board. They have become like my second family. This week I found out that one of them has passed away. Bev was a young 50 years old, was just having success on the diet, had found the love of her life, Robert, and was making a good life for herself. She found out she had pancreatic cancer about 5 months ago, and passed away on Oct. 8, 2006.

This has shown me that now is the time to live. Not tomorrow, not when I lose the weight, not when there is more time. NOW! You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, when there will be no more time left. I could cry thinking of all the time I have wasted in my 41 years. NOW is the time to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo